10.24.2012

Modern Vice Collection

I've officially fallen in love again and it could be with the fact that I entered a contest on teen vogue I hope to win, but really it's the fact that I've found a new shoe that's stolen my heart. Meet the Modern Vice Collection!

Mustard Engineer
Cheetah Benni
Jett Lipstick Red

Short heeled designer shoes mixed with a quirky colors and patterns equals these amazing shoes! The 3 shoes above are an array of my favorites  The first, Mustard Engineer, is super cute; I can see it paired with a pair of cuffed overalls, a button down and these circular frames I saw on Ebay. Next, Cheetah Benni, is a more versatile casual lace up boot that can go from day to night in an instant. Paired with a cute LBD you can definitely stop the shoe with these shoes. Last is the vibrant Jett Lipstick. Other than the name being totally AHmazzing this little boot is loafer meets motorcycle boot! I'd pair this boot with a white lace dress to give a gentle look a little bit of a wild pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...