10.08.2012

Dreaming of Ballet Flats and Leotards


BLue and White Sweater -TJMaxx
Tulle Skirt -Forever 21
Leopard Flats - Candies
Yellow Square Pusre -Forever 21


This is proobably my most favorite skirt. I'd always dreamed of having a large tutu dress and this sort of fills in that void until I get one. I mossed over to church today with my friends. Truthfully our lead pastor is a little bit of a snore, but let's just keep that between you and I. We decided that we'd check out Teen Church which was all in all a good idea because it was very entertaining and I actually stayed awake! After that one of my friends and I checked out a thrift store and picked up some goodies. So look out for upcoming post of what I got in the fuutre.


Bye For Now,
Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...